Gardner Square Two’s Downtown events are family-friendly. In addition to our own downtown shops and restaurants, we welcome a variety of crafters, businesses, non-profit agencies, and food trucks to many of our events.
Vendors interested in participation need to complete and sign an application form agreeing to comply with the guidelines set out by Square Two and the City of Gardner, Massachusetts.
Please scroll down to read the Guidelines and complete the form at the bottom of the page.
- EVENT HOURS: Saturday, September 24, 2022, 10:00 am–4:00 pm
- SETUP AND BREAKDOWN: The streets are closed to through traffic 8:00 am–5:00 pm. All vehicles must be off the street by 8:45 am on festival day. You may drop off tents, tables, supplies, and products ON THE SIDEWALK at your assigned area 7:00–8:45 am. By 8:45 am, please move your vehicle to one of the parking lots on the outskirts of the closed-off area. Return to your assigned space and set up your booth in the street 8:45-10:00 am. You can start breaking down your display at 4:00 pm. Please leave your items on the sidewalk. At the end of the Festival, the streets will be opened as soon as the Gardner Police Department determines it is safe to do so. After that time, you can drive your vehicle in to pick up your things.
- GARDNER SQUARE TWO, Inc. reserves the right to prohibit the sale of any/all items we deem unacceptable. We try NOT to duplicate products/services that our members provide.
- BOOTH SIZE is approximately 10′ x 16 ‘ or one popup. Food trucks and larger displays are required to purchase 2 booth spaces. Please select the appropriate payment on the Registration form.
- ITEMS NOT ALLOWED for safety reasons, as per the Gardner Police Department include but are not limited to, caps, snaps, silly string, slime, pellet guns, weapons, or items deemed to be weapons.
- VENDORS and ORGANIZATIONS are required to have their booths open and functioning until the end of the event. This is a RAIN OR SHINE event. Bring whatever covering you need to keep yourself and your merchandise shaded and dry. Popup tents are recommended. Make sure your tent is anchored. It gets windy.
- VENDOR PARKING is available in the municipal parking lots on Nichols Street, West Lynde Street, and City Hall Avenue. Street parking on the perimeter of the closed-off area is reserved for customers. Please be advised the parking meters are patrolled hourly; if you find a FREE parking lot space, take it.
- TRASH HANDLING: All vendors are responsible for trash removal and cleanup of their area. Please bring a 30-gallon (or reasonably sized) trash barrel to place by your booth or set up area. You must clean your area of liter and trash before leaving
- PERMITS: The Gardner Board of Health will be on hand and checking to ensure that food vendors have obtained Temporary Food Permits and there are no health violations. Gardner Police will be present and checking vendors have Hawker/Peddler licenses on hand, and that no prohibited items are being sold or displayed (see #5 above).
Upon receipt of your payment and signed vendor registration form, a confirmation email will be sent to you to verify receipt of payment. Volunteers will be available on Saturday morning to help you find your booth space.
PLEASE NOTE: Square Two does NOT PROVIDE ELECTRICITY to any vendor. If your booth requires electricity, you must bring your own generator. Please let us know in advance if you are bringing a generator.
Download a PDF here: Vendor Guidelines
Fabulous Fall Festival Registration
Event Date: September 24, 2022, 10am-4pm.
Registration Deadline: September 5, 2022.
Please come back next year!